Pages

Tuesday 17 March 2020

Saint Maximilian Kolbe

WALT: Recognise how Jesus's work of bringing God's saving love caused him to suffer and die. 

Last week we were learning about two different people who were: Saint Maximilian Kolbe and Father Francis Vernon Douglas. We were learning about that because there work of love brought them to pass just like Jesus. So our task was to create a slideshow showing who was he, what was his cause, who did he upset and why and how did his work of love lead him to death?

We also had to do this thing which was called "sismo." which was sound, motion and sight. We needed to do that because there is a boy in our class who is blind, but he is very good at hearing. So we decided to go onto voki. You can make your character and then just write what you want and it will repeat it, but you can only do 600 letters. I had to restart this a couple times because it couldn't save and I also had a bit of problems with it. Then after we had finished that we had to screencastify it because it wasn't saving properly.

I enjoyed making the voki because it was fun trying out new things even though I had to restart a couple times but that was okay. What I found difficult was fitting my writing in because I could only do 600 letters. But overall I enjoyed it!

This is my voki!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.