Pages

Friday 27 March 2020

"Lest We Forget"

WALT: Think critically when looking at information in different texts.

For reading we have been focusing on ANZAC day, so for one of our reading activites were about ANZAC mascots so now it's about ANZAC memorials! And this is the second activity that I will be posting out of my eight activties. 

This activity is about creating a poster about the phrase "Lest We Forget." Just saying what it means and including pictures. If you don't know what it means it's just saying that we should at least remember what happened in the war, and what other people experienced and had to face during that war and that thousands of men that died had loved ones who would have been really upset to hear that they have passed away. 

This is my poster!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Fria.
    Your Anzac Lest we Forget poster is great. Very easy to read and nice and bright colours. I Found it very informative too.
    Maybe for next time have a quick check of your spelling.
    Keep up the great work.
    Mrs Bowman

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.