Pages

Friday 24 August 2018

The book of myths and legends


W.A.L.T: Create a legend or myth, about this picture and this is my story!

The book of myths and legends

Hundreds AND hundreds of years ago, people were talking about monsters
and giants coming but no one actually knew what was coming.
Years later a mysterious knight rode on his horse holding a flag on a hill,
then suddenly I saw metal monsters and...I saw a ghost face? But something
looked very strange...I saw the ground getting darker and the sky getting
brighter and I also noticed that half of the sky was dark, blue and the other half
was light blue. I heard the flying ship’s flag kinda flew into the wind making a
blowing sound. Then the knight said “ATT-” “wait...this land is special.. Don’t
attack!” “wait what?” “HOW!?” said the metal monster “JUST ATTACK!” “fine!
”. AAH! Everyone screamed a lot of them got hit by a sword..and we all didn’t
survive. (After I read the book). That’s really...something...

4 comments:

  1. Hey Fria,
    What an interesting story. My favourite line is "I saw the ground getting darker and the sky getting brighte" I just love the picture that makes in my head.
    What I was wondering from your post is what exactly is a myth or a legend? Could you explain it for me so that I know whether you have meet your WALT or not?
    Thanks,
    Miss Morgan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting, and myth and a legend is like something that happened hundreds of years ago or thousands and I don't think that people know if it's true or not. What's your favorite myth or legend?

      Delete
    2. That is a hard question Fria... I don't know what my favourite one is. The one I know the most about though is possibly Maui and how he slowed the sun or how he brought up New Zealand. What about you?

      Delete
    3. Thanks for replying!. Mine is how Maui slowed the sun too because I know it the most. What's your favorite story?

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.