Pages

Thursday 28 November 2019

My Own House Bus


WALT: combine pior and new knowledge to come up with new ideas

For this weeks reading task we had to do another synthesis questions, relating to the book were reading called "Breakfast on the bus" it's about a grandad, a boy and a dog who all have their breakfast in a house bus that grandad lives in. And the problem is that grandad and the boy thinks that Five the dog swallowed his hearing aid but it was on the seat the whole time.

So we had two tasks to choose from. The first one was to either create something that would stop Five from eating another things than food, the next task was to create a house bus that you'd live in! I did the second task!

My idea was to make things that you'd usually have in a house but not all the things like a toilet! 
This is my house bus!


6 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Fria, I really like how you designed your house bus, it has what all you need and you've explained it very well. I also like how you made it your own and not using any images from google. Maybe you could add a bit of colour on what it would actually like in person.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for commenting Denise! I will work on it next time.

      Delete
  2. Hey Fria,

    I like how you made your own bus with the shapes! The thing that was a amazing is how you labelled everything. Maybe next time can you make your poster/drawing a bit bigger!

    - Jorja :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for commenting Jorja! I will make sure to work on doing that.

      Delete
  3. Hey Fria,

    I like how you added everything you need in your bus and I like how you added furniture that you need for a house bus. Maybe you can work on putting in some color but other then that you did well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for commenting Heavenly! I'll work on putting more color.

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.