Pages

Monday 23 March 2020

Maori Titles


WALT: Identify how Jesus is Matamua and Tuakana and explain the significance of this.

For this week's task for RE, we had to search up these six Maori titles which were: Kuia, Tupuna, Kaumatua, Matua, Whaea, Te Karaiti, Tuakana and Te Whanau. The after we have researched that we had to make a DLO explaining the meaning of all of them. I did mine on Voki (Which is a site where you can design your own characters and put whatever you want and it can talk!) because I didn't want to screencastify mine (we had to think of SISOMO which was sight, sound and motion because we have a blind person in our class but he can hear really well.) Since voki could only do six hundread characters I didn't write much and also because I couldn't really explain it but I hope it explains a lot. 

I enjoyed learning those different words because I was really curious to know what they meant and what I found difficult was explaing in big sentences because the definitaion of it was simple and I didn't really know how to make it into big words. 

Anyways here is my Voki!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.