Pages

Friday 20 March 2020

Anzac Mascots

WALT: Think critically when looking at information in different texts. 

Over the past weeks our class has been focusing on war, including the anzac day. We have read different stories about it aswell. So for reading we usually just do our own group work but we are all focusing on one thing which is ANZAC mascots. I read a lot of things about anzac mascots and i've learnt a lot of information about them!

For one of our tasks we had to find our own information and link it to a google doc where everyone else's information are, i've already completed that task now I had to make a DLO (Digital Learning Object) about what I have learnt from ANZAC mascots! I haven't done the last task but i'm working on it and it was too create your own mascot for the war and explain how it will be useful and I will be posting that soon. 

I didn't really find anything difficult because the tasks are kinda of easy and they're also really fun to do and I can learn new stuff! I enjoyed making a DLO of what I learnt and I would enjoy making the mascots aswell.

This is my DLO!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.