Pages

Thursday 31 October 2019

The Mousetrap

In class for reading we have been doing informations webs but this time we had to create something else. It was to make a mousetrap! (for my group) we have been reading a fiction text called "The mousetrap" so instead of doing a information web we had to make a mousetrap, we could do it on anything I choose to do mine on a google drawing. 

When we are making the mousetrap it shouldn't harm the mouse it should just keep it trapped.

This is my mousetrap!




2 comments:

  1. Hi Fria, I really like the description you have there. It really tells me what you have done. I like the plan you have made for the mousetrap you have made. Maybe next time you could add more colours on your in your mousetrap. Overall, Kai Pai!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Denise. Thanks for commenting! And I will work on adding more colors.

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.