Pages

Friday 17 August 2018

How did I end up here?

WALT: Create a story around a tiger and a samurai.

In class we've been writing stories based on pictures, and we did a brainstorm
about the tiger and the samurai, then wrote a story how'd you ended up there in
a dark place.


How did I end up here?


I woke up feeling weird, when I looked in the mirror I saw myself turned into a
samurai even my dog turned into a tiger! We found a portal...so we went through
it because we thought if we would go through it, it might lead to something…..th
at could turn us back to normal, and found ourselves in a really dark place.... I th
ought I was dreaming, this place looked very dark there was no sunlight. I didn’t
know what to do... I fainted! And… when I woke up I found myself and my dog/
tiger in a cave, it was really dark, I couldn’t see anything!!!. Hello? My voice
echoed ROAR! My tiger roared so I can know he was there, I tried to find my wa
y out, AHH! A puddle!? It wasn’t  actually a puddle...it was a deep hole to get home…
OMG! MY ROOM! I quickly ran to a mirror and then I wasn’t a samurai and my
dog wasn’t a tiger! YAY! It’s all gone back to normal!.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.