Pages

Thursday 17 October 2019

Learn my Taonga!

WALT: Define and identify our own 'Taonga'

In IL (Integrated Learning) we just started learning what Taonga is, if you don't know what it is, it's something that is very precious to you like treasure that belongs to you. But it doesn't always has to be an object, for example it could be for family, friends, country and more. 

So then after we learnt what it was we had a task which was to make google drawing or either draw on paper. But I choose to do it on google drawing because it was easier for me. So then we had to show what our Taonga is with pictures no words only pictures! We could do how much we wanted because it was our Taonga! 

I choose the two flags which one represents my country (Philippines) which is the blue and red one. 
And one represents the New Zealand flag. The reason why I choose this because those two countries are VERY valuable to me because in Philippines that's where I was born and in New Zealand that's where I live! 

I  choose the cross because Im Christian and I believe in God. And I would feel very offended if someone said something really bad about it because that's what I believe!

I also put in the three people which represents my family, the reason I choose this is because their my family of course but because their very precious to me and they also care for me very much. And their the reason why i'm alive on this earth! And they always make me smile!

I also choose the box full of hearts which are going out of the box, I choose this image instead of a heart because it shows my love for my friends and family it's also like i'm giving each one of them love.

I choose the symbol with the two people because it represents my best friends who care for me and because they remind me of my family. 

The last one I choose was a teddy bear, the reason why I choose that because it's actually very precious to me even though it's just a 'stuffed animal'. I also had it when I was five years old. So that's a lot of years that I have kept the bear and I still have it!!!

Anyways this is my google drawing! 
What's your Taonga?

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.