Pages

Tuesday 26 March 2019

There, Their, They're: Poster

Walt: identify and use homonyms correctly. In class, we had to make a poster telling the differences of there, their and they're. So if other people don't know how the differences between them then, you'll know by this poster!. Before you answer these questions take a look at the poster, before you answer these questions! Some Questions For You To Answer If You Have Learnt From The Poster: - What are the differences, of there, their and they're? - Could you make a sentence of there their and they're? - What did you learn?

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.