Pages

Monday 1 July 2019

Why Is Personal Hygiene Important?

WALT: Write and structure explantion writing -
In our class we had to write a paragraph of why personal hygiene is very important but we had to do it in a structure and identify the "seer" in our paragraph and if your wondering what "seer" stands for it stands for: Starting Sentence - what you are going to talk about. Explantion - Explaining your topic. Examples - Examples about your explanations. Relevance - Reflecting back onto the topic. And for the structure we had to write about Personal Hygiene we also went through the slideshow about why personal hygiene is very important then we had to write about why it is important in the seer structure.

For the writing, I found the structure a bit diffcult to do because it was a little bit confusing but now I can do it! I enjoyed writing about it because it was actually pretty fun and I wanted to do more.
-- Here is MY writing!


Personal Hygiene is very important because it keeps your body clean and makes you more healthy. For example brushing our teeth makes our teeth clean that is very important because it removes all the plaque from our teeth which can cause a toothache or cavities and more. Another example is washing your hands makes you very healthy and around others as well because if you have touched something dirty which include things around your house and you touch someone’s hand it could spread germs to other people around you and it could make them feel sick. Also having a shower almost every day this is very important because you can be very smelly and dirty and it is also important to shower every time you exercise or go on a jog. Furthermore it is very very important to keep your body clean and healthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.