Pages

Friday 8 March 2019

South Africa

WALT: Make predictions by looking for clues and scanning for specific information. In class I have been learning about South Africa, and read a book called "A rock and a hard place." It's about this guy who moved, to New Zealand with his parents and he plays rugby. (from South Africa of course). And we had to make a poster showing things all about South Africa, this my google drawing!. What I might to differently is: I might add more information if I could. But for my one, we had to add the flag, map, Capital, population, and five things that South Africa is famous for. Also it was really fun to make! I've learnt a lot of things of what South Africa is famous for. What do you know about South Africa? Or do you know any information about South Africa?



1 comment:

  1. Kia ora I'm Amelia from Yaldhurst Model School. I liked the way you had the flag in the corner, that was a smart move. The facts you have used are really good. I like the one about the languages. Next time, you could try to have more color to make it more interesting for others to read. Just a quick question: Do you like South Africa, or did you have to do this about South Africa?

    -Amelia

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.