Pages

Wednesday 19 September 2018

Caught in the Storm

Caught in the Storm
 It was a cold wet rainy day when everyone saw a HUGE storm it was blowing away so much things! But when I was walking to school without knowing there was a storm I didn’t even see the school!!!!! But when I heard someone scream AHHH STORM!!!!!! I quickly turned around and ran very far and the storm was catching up to me so I ran as fast as I could but when I looked around I saw the playground getting caught in the storm!!!! AHH! I screamed I saw the storm going to the farm but it turned and it twisted, heading towards me! AHHHHHHHHHHHH I screamed louder the storm caught up with me but I ran to my house hid behind a bush and I started to get goosebumps I was scared but the storm didn’t even know where I was and the cars started to get caught in the storm, the storm twisted and it began to hail and it was getting colder and colder so I quickly ran inside the house and I hid behind the couch were the door was closed to and the windows so if the storm was coming then I could escape quickly and easily and then I looked out the window and saw the storm coming to my house so I went out the window and then I…….almost got caught in the storm!!!!!!!!!! But luckily I opened the house gates and when out the garden into the shed and locked myself in but the storm was too fast that it nearly blow the shed away! I was super worried! But luckily there was a door leading to a bed, shower and some food and drinks AND….. it was a storm shelter! I forgot about that so I went down the ladder and opened the door and there was a small cracked window, so I went to the window looked outside and I saw nothing I thought it was just a fake window or something. I was starving! So I got out some food and water and just ate while the storm was going…..but I heard people screaming and suddenly they opened my gate but good thing the shed was locked! LET US IN!!!!! I didn’t answer because they’ll just keep banging on the door!!! AHHH they screamed they got caught in the storm! I was in deep silence what’s going on!!?!?!?!? Suddenly the window broke! and suddenly it was a fake window! Someone must of glued it there….but then the…..STORM STOPPED!!!! YAY! I didn’t hear a sound though but I got out of the shed and went outside everyone was crying because there houses got down even mine! Except the shed but builders came and fixed their houses even mine so yeah the builders even had to fix the playground and stuff because it got caught in the storm. The End

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.