Pages

Wednesday 19 September 2018

The color pills

The color pills
 I opened my eyes and...I saw this creature looking at me he looked like someone that I know from a movie. He said “are you alright?” I thought I was dreaming and said “uhhh yes” but after I said that he offered me to help with something, so I did it was sorting out these pills that he just got, “thank you!” he said “would you like to have a pill for helping me out?” “uhh sure” here are the colors. He told me all about it the pills, and I chose the blue pill…”are you sure you want this?” “yes” “it would only last 24 hours” “aw okay,” so I said “thank you!” and tried the pill out it said I could fly, swim and teleport?. Hm, what’s the best way to go to my family? woah what is that? A long river woah that just reminded me of something! hmmm maybe I could swim?? But doesn’t that lead to somewhere else?. I’ll just teleport! So I teleported to the river where I blacked out. Huh? Why am I here! Oops, heh my fault it’s been like 5 minutes..at least it’s going to last a few hours so I teleported to my family! I was so happy to see them and I told them all about my magical adventure!. When I got home I still used it and I played a little trick on my siblings hehehe, but when I got to sleep I was upset because it’s going to wear out!.

 OH AND, you must be wondering what happened to the other pills? well, he gave the other pills to lots of people, I was hoping I could see him again.

The end!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Fria, I really liked your post about the colour pills. I also really liked the way you put detail in it. Maybe next time you could add full stops and Capital letters.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.