Pages

Friday 5 July 2019

The 6 Matariki Stars

WALT: Retell the story of matariki and identify the signifance of this time. In room five we were learning about matariki and for our task we had to create a dlo - digital learning object. And we had to write about what the six sisters enjoyed doing, their name, what can we learn from them, a symbol that can represent them and we can also write a intresting fact that we have learnt. 

 I enjoyed doing the symbols for the matariki sisters because I think it represent them really well and I didn't really find anything diffcult because the facts about them were all on our class site, and it was also easy to write about them aswell-  What is your favourite symbol and why?

And here is my slideshow!

2 comments:

  1. Kia ora, I'm Amelia From Yaldhurst Model School.

    I liked the way you said what they all liked and I also liked the pictures of what they all liked.

    This reminded me of when my class did something about matariki, I think it was about plants. Sadly, I wasn't there for that half of the day since I nearly fainted. I had to go home and missed out on it.

    To improve, you could add some more pictures since there is lots of writing, and make your own background instead of using a template. That would make your blog post fantastic!

    My favourite symbol is the river, if that is a symbol.

    What does that greeny blue cup looking symbol mean?

    Bye! I really liked looking at and reading your post. It is really good and I hope to see more awesome work.

    -Amelia 😉

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Amelia! Thank you so much for commenting. The symbol is a tree if you are talking about it! And yes, the river is a symbol.

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.