Pages

Tuesday 11 September 2018

Please Comment on my Blog!


You should comment on my blog because if you do, i'll comment back on one of your posts.
If you don't know how to comment i'll show you.
1. Click on a box beside "comment as:" then press Name/URL and go to "name" and write your name or if your mum or dad is going to comment on your blog for example you could say "Fria's Dad" and also leave the URL and press "continue"then write your comment! and maybe there's a bottom to press "notify me"

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.