Pages

Tuesday 25 July 2017

Fabulous me!

1.What is your favorite colour? Green
2.Who is your best friend? Thandie,Margaret
3.What are you scared of?spiders
4.If you had a superpower, what would it be? Ice
5.What is your favorite class at school? Reading
6.What is your favorite song? Galway girl
7.How many children would you like? One boy and one girl
8.What are you good at? I am good at gymnastics
9.If you could go anywhere in the world
on holiday, where would you go? California  10.What age are you when you become
an adult? 19

2 comments:

  1. Hi Fria, this is an interesting q&a about you. Next time you could use longer answers. I like how you wrote the questions in a bold text so you can tell the difference between them and the answers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Fria, It's Nika from Room 8. I like how you had an eye catching title called Fabulous Me. Next time you could add some colour or pictures. What is your favorite colour?

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.