Pages

Tuesday 24 August 2021

What is an ecosystem?

 Hello! Today was the first day of online learning since we are all in lockdown. We are learning about biodiversity, biodiversity is basically every living thing on this earth which are humans, animals, bacteria, plants and more. And for one for our understanding tasks we had to explain what an ecosystem was, if you don't know what an ecosystem is you can look at my canva! 

I enjoyed learning about biodiversity and making this poster to explain what an ecosystem was! I didn't really find anything difficult. 

Here is my poster!





2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Fria,

    Well done researching independently to explain what an Ecosystem is. You have worked hard. Keep up the great work. I am looking forward to seeing more posts from you.

    Ms Wilton

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Fria.
    Great blog. You have given us easy to understand facts about biodiversity and ecosystems. I liked your canva.
    Thanks for sharing.
    Mrs B

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.