Pages

Thursday 26 August 2021

What can we learn from Sister Aroha's life?

 Hello! In RE we have been learning about Sister Aroha, she is a catholic nun who left New Zealand to go to Sri Lanka so that she could take care of sick children in an orphanage. 
For our task we had to make a DLO answering the question - what can we learn from Sister Aroha's life? I made a google drawing showing what we can learn from her life. 

I enjoyed learning about her and the good things she did to help other people! 

Here is my DLO!



1 comment:

  1. Well done Fria,

    We definitely can learn a lot from Sister Aroha. We absolutely need to be kind and thoughtful to others, especially at the moment as we are in a Level 4 lockdown.

    Keep up the amazing work!
    Ms Wilton

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.