Pages

Friday 2 August 2019

Praying with the Psalms

In room 5, when we do morning prayers the teacher puts up Psalms on the screen and for two weeks we had to choose a psalm that stood out to us and write it in a doc, and some of us shared what we wrote! and on friday we put all our psalms that we wrote in our doc and we had make it into a poster! We had two choices it was to do it on a google drawing or do it directly on to the slideshow I did mines directly on the slideshow, it was really fun doing it. This is unfinished but it will be updated! And it will have ten psalms on it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.