Pages

Friday 24 August 2018

All about me!

                                                          All about me!
Kia ora! my name’s Fria and I am 9 years old, I am a year 5 and i’m in room 4!. I go to school at St
Bernadette’s school in Christchurch my teacher is Miss Holland, I was also born in the Philippin
es.  


My favorite food is KFC! And my favorite ice cream flavor has to be Cookies and Cream.
My favorite animals are puppies/dog cats/kittens and turtles!, my favorite subject at school is
reading also writing. I like to go to different places but not all the time.







2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Fria. I love the pictures you have chosen to show who you are. What are some places that you like to visit? I love going to Nelson and Kaikoura. Keep up your fantastic work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Miss Holland thanks for commenting, I like to go to the beach.

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.