Pages

Thursday 2 July 2020

Freya's Hens

For reading we have been learning about pleiades around the world they are basically myths about the stars from the different countries and how they came up to the sky, there are different stories like Matariki, The Great Bear and more.
Our task was to look at other pleiades and choose a country from the slideshow, and research about it and then make a DLO about it. I choose to do Freya's Hens, there wasn't much information about it so I had to do as much as I can. But next time i'll make sure to do more information!

What I found difficult was researching about it because I couldn't find much information about the star cluster and even with videos. I enjoyed learning about Pleiades and the different myths and stories about it. A lot of them seems very intersting.

This is my DLO!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.